- Type in full English and do not use text speak or shorthand
- Do not type in CAPS because this is considered shouting
- Thread titles must be descriptive (don't simply type "help" and do try to describe the topic). We will rename unsuitably titled topics and a private message will be sent to inform the thread creator of the change
- Address the post, not the poster. Personal attacks are not tolerated and opinions must be respected. A member's opinion is not indicative of how they are as a person and this must be remembered when replying to a post you disagree with
- Please remain calm and be reasonable when you type a post. Arguments are not tolerated on this forum. We encourage you to step away from the computer and think before you type an angry post
- "Princess rants" are not tolerated here. Three year olds are not permitted to use this forum, so please don't act like one!
- Rudeness toward staff members will not be tolerated. They work very hard and deserve some respect
- If someone is seeking advice on the wheek-box and is being dealt with, please do not jump in unless you have something important to add. Especially when someone is discussing the health of an animal, offering random "advice" can confuse the issue
- Do not abuse or otherwise be unpleasant about a member's chosen interest in guinea pigs
- Do not post aggressive comments or "troll" the forum
- Do not use racially or personally abusive language, slander or threatening behaviour
- Do not post links to sites containing pornographic material or images of pornographic material anywhere on this forum
- Do not advertise animals for sale. Only members of the "Rescue Centre" group may advertise animals for rehoming
- Links to breeder sites are not permitted in signatures, posts or on the wheek-box. We feel we are not a suitable location to advertise the sale of livestock, and links to breeder sites will be quietly removed by a moderator
- You may have one banner (not an animated banner) in your signature bar. Banners must be no more than 468(w) x 60(h) pixels and 80kb in size. Your banner must be guinea pig related
- By popular request, you may have a maximum of 3 dragon eggs (http://dragcave.net) in your signature bar
- You may have one link in your signature bar, either around your banner or as a text link. Your link must be guinea pig related (exceptions may be made for charity and other good causes. Please contact PigPog if you are unsure)
- All links will be quietly checked by us. Any links deemed inappropriate for family viewing will be removed
- We allow a maximum of 20 photographs per thread to reduce loading times. Please do not bypass this by submitting more than one post, each containing the maximum amount of 20 photographs. We may remove duplicate, similar and extra photographs without warning.
- You must own the photographs you post or have permission from the person who does
- Please do not post photographs of guinea pigs in clothes. A hat popped on the head or items draped around the animal are fine, but absolutely no suits or items that restrict movement
- Photographs entered into the Piggy of The Month competition must be your own. The guinea pig in the photograph must also be yours
- Photographs of injuries and ailments must be accompanied by a viewer discretion warning
- Accounts inactive for a period of six months may be deleted
6. Questions and Complaints
Do not challenge decisions made by the moderation and administration on the public forum. If you have a question or a complaint, please send a private message to a member of staff and we will be happy to discuss it with you.
All images, designs and content on this site (including but not limited to original graphics and articles created by RWA) are the exclusive copyright of RWA unless stated otherwise. Permission to use any protected content is provided in writing on a per-case basis by RWA. Any unauthorised use of site content is prohibited.
Information on this website not copyrighted to RWA is used with permission, and copyright remains with the original creator.
RWA takes no responsbility for any injuries, loss, or damage either direct, indirect or consequential that are the result of following guidance provided on this site.
Although the administrators and moderators of RWA will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of RWA, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and members will be notified of changes to the terms and conditions on the public forum.
We reserve the right to modify, lock or remove any post or thread without warning.