Online Status

Join Date Mar 2013
Posts 273
Location Scotland

Thanked 106 times
in 81 posts

Default Re: The Pig Speak Thread

Hi Jurro,
My mummy takes our poos away as well every few days, but we like having a nice clean cage to sleep and play and popcorn in. It makes our mummy really happy when she sees us going zoom zoom round ourcage (i share with 3 other boys!) and mummy does the same to the babbit, he stays next door. He pushes the door open in the living room and then we all escapes into the hallway and mummy has to chase us back in
Maybe your mummy is still unsure what your dofferent eeks mean, it took our mummy a while to figure put that 'whee whee wheeeeeeek eek' means we need a wee.
Whats your favourite treat? Ours is corn! Cant wait to get to know you Jurro!

Love,
Maxi xxx
The following members say thank you for this useful post

Old 21-05-2013, 11:59 AM   #172
Squirrelpiggle

Piggy In the Middle

Online Status

Join Date Apr 2013
Posts 103
Location UK

Thanked 30 times
in 16 posts

Hi Jurro- my mummy takes our poops out every day too and changes the stuff under the hay rack. I object to this- and am not sure about mummy yet either . Me and my friend Edith came to live with our new mummy two weeks ago, we came from a rescue - I liked the rescue and was the boss of lots of piggie ladies. Before that we lived with a breeder and we had babies but had bad fungal infections with ringworm and really horrid mites. I think this is why I am not sure about humans yet.

In two more weeks we will be able to live with Quentin who has been typing earlier- he is silly and really noisy! Edith is slightly more trusting of mummy but I don't know- she will have to earn my trust. Though she does let us run around the study and play in piles of grass.Quentin is allowed to play for short periods with us when he is closely watched to make sure there is no-hanky panky. She always takes him away again though and I would like him to stay.

I like the dark but if you want to be in your mummies bed escape and climb in. Honestly these humans have no idea so we have to train them.

Sybil xx

Last edited by Squirrelpiggle; 21-05-2013 at 12:09 PM.. Reason: didn't men to press enter!

Old 22-05-2013, 03:42 AM   #173
Lady Jurro

Pig In Muck

Online Status

Join Date May 2013
Posts 59
Location Skopje, Macedonia

Thanked 12 times
in 10 posts

Hi Maxi, hi Sybil!!

Maxi, mommy is making that weird face when I jump. Her mouth gets bigger and she speaks worse then me. Is that happiness? Well, I don't know about her, but when I jump and make mess, she gives me more veggies, she says it's because I am so young and I must eat more veggies and less pet shop's food.
After all those yummy veggies, I won't drink any water. She tries to convince me to have a drop, but I don't want it

My favorite treat is cucumber peel. I only eat that, and leave the actual cucumber

And she is sooo mean sometimes. I made so many lovely poos and wet shavings in my bed, and she changed the shavings in my bed, and took all the poos away... again!!
I made sure I will pee one more time in my bed. I bet she will run out of shavings

I was so scared today, she was not home for sooo long The other humans that look quite like her fed me, tried to pet me, but I ran away and weeked sadly I want her to pet me, not her's humans. But once she was back home, oooooh, se did cuddle me soo much, I peed on her

I hope she will learn my weeks soon, as I already learned her weeks. When she says my name, I am looking at her. She can do the same when I call her name! I am just not sure if I should call her Weeeeek or Week, or WeekWeek!.

Sybil, I didn't live in rescue, but I lived in a pet shop with one more girl, who actually didn't like me very much. She was older then me and she wasn't very happy when I jumped around. The guy that was giving me food said to my daddy that she tried to bite my ear, but that they didn't have any available space for me, and if he didn't take me I would probably be hurt so bad
I didn't like the pet shop at all. So many guys just went next to my cage and took some smaller gps, they called them ,,jamsers,, or so. I was weeking at the humans, but nobody wanted me. They said I am too expansive. I was not, it was a lie! I eat so little, I don't ask for toys and I love playing with free things, like cardboard
I even don't need a wheel, or a ball

But when daddy saw me, he said - I want this one! (he was not sure if I am a girl, but I didn't cared) The guy that fed me said - Are you sure? It is so expansive. I have cheaper ones.
But daddy said - I don't care, I want this one. I will pay as much as it costs.

I believe daddy fell in love with me because in that moment I was having my daily exercise and weeked a lot!!

In the shop they didn't have any adequate cage for me, so they sold one aquarium to my dad, but I don't care. I feel very good in it, since mummy spends a lot of shavings to bring me up to the top of it I am still small and I can run without feeling trapped in a small place.

Don't worry, dear Sybil. Almost all of us, in one point, were piggies that hadn't got bright future. We were unwanted babies, neglected babies, ,,too expansive,, , ,,too noisy,, , too big, too small... but we ended up in lovely homes. Where we are loved. And they don't mind if we are not perfect. If we run, or we cry. Our mommies and daddies know that we are live beings, such as they are. They dance, they cry, they smile too. And they know it is ok for us to feel happy, sad, scared sometimes too.

You should trust your new humans. They love you, I promise! When someone gives you so fresh and yummy veggies, isn't it pure love?

Stay strong, and you will know when it's the right time to show your humans how much you love them too and how much you appreciate that they saved you.

Oh, I am such a talkie piggie. Mommy says I am.
Time for sleep!!!

See you friendies!!
xoxo Jurro

Old 22-05-2013, 09:02 AM   #174
NibbleBoys

Pig About Town

Online Status

Join Date Mar 2013
Posts 273
Location Scotland

Thanked 106 times
in 81 posts

Jurro,

Ohhh, it sounds like happy from your mummy and tell your mummy that your veggies have lots and lots of water in them and not to worry if you don't drink after eating so much veggies. We dont drink any water after our morning veggies, but mummy says thats cos she rinses our veg in water and only shakes off a little of the water.
Our mummy got sold a rather small cage for gru and I when we first got tooked home, we werent happy in it and we could t run and play. Then mummy ordered us a cage thats longer than she is when she lays down! She says its 6 foot long.....or 2 meters, i dont know, but we like it!
Mummy says she adopted the babbit (she says its rabbit, but the R is so hard to say!) he was going to get put to sleep she says not the good kind of sleep, the sleep where you never wake up from he was very shy andsad when he first came home, but now hes very happy and bounces around a lot!
Im sorry your friend never liked you but i guess not everyone can be nice and kind to us! Just like our slaves. Some piggies just get used by nasty nasty people to make baby piggies like what happened to poor sybil, but shes found a nice loving home, and soon you'll love your humans sybil! Give them a chance

Love,
Maxi xxx

Old 24-05-2013, 04:06 PM   #175
Squirrelpiggle

Piggy In the Middle

Online Status

Join Date Apr 2013
Posts 103
Location UK

Thanked 30 times
in 16 posts

Hi Jurro and Maxi,

I am glad you have a big house now Maxi and thank you Jurro that made me feel better. I will take treats from mummy's hand now as when I do she gives us a pile of grass and herbs! I have been popcorning a bit too. It makes me sad when humans are not nice and it must be horrid to have a friend who is not nice but that is often because the humans don't understand induvidual piggies have individual needs. This Quentin piggie keeps trying to break into our house- I think he and Edith are in love as they keep rubbing noses and squeaking at each other through the bars. Pfft I am far too interested in exploring the study in my play time to be interested in men!

Sybil

Old 24-05-2013, 08:13 PM   #176
NibbleBoys

Pig About Town

Online Status

Join Date Mar 2013
Posts 273
Location Scotland

Thanked 106 times
in 81 posts

Hi Sybil,

Exploring is lots of fun! Today my big brother Gru got behind the Tv table by jumping on a stack on dvds, mummys face was priceless, she said 'gru! You silly pigglie! Youre not built for jumping and now look at you youre stuck behind the Tv!'

Quinten sounds nice though, do you think hes going to live with you? I wou.dnt mind living with you, you're a pretty girl

Old 14-06-2013, 12:30 AM   #177
Lady Jurro

Pig In Muck

Online Status

Join Date May 2013
Posts 59
Location Skopje, Macedonia

Thanked 12 times
in 10 posts

Hi buddies!!

I've had such a busy time lately.
You know, growing up is not easy. They are checking your teeth all the time, your nails are being cut for the first time... oh, those nails!! I made mommy cry cuz I squeaked so loud she thought she cut my finger!! When she saw that she didn't even cut the nails good, just the top of them (so I can't scratch her), I think she got little mad at me, because I made her feel like she is hurting me

Now she is worried again, because I lye too much. She said that when she finally finds out what it is, if it is because of me eating way too much (and cry for food even when I am not hungry) she will put me on a diet.

What is a diet? When she is on a diet, she seems so hungry, her tummy is making some weird noises, is she going to do the same to me?? Oh, no!! IS she going to stop giving me cucumbers??

I am so stressed right now. I will cuddle with my new toy (a duck smaller than me - haha) and sleep. Hopefully in the morning she will change her mind about the diet thing...

Kisses to all of you, and a kiss to the babbit too.

And I have a new slave, they call it .. mitten?? She has the same color as me, but her ears are weird and she has a tale, and she jumps higher :S
But she is scared of me, I tried to smell her, but she run away :S

She is good with that big hairy thing, with giant tail and long tongue. I believe she jumps on his nerves, he is just too polite to fight with her...

Who knows, and who cares? In the end, they are just slaves..

Old 29-12-2016, 03:55 PM   #178
aggie-99

Wheekoming Committee

Online Status

Join Date Mar 2009
Posts 4,011
Location Burnley

Thanked 858 times
in 664 posts

Smile Re: The Pig Speak Thread

Hey everyone.

Mummy let me use her new tablet to speak to other piggies. I really wanted to bring this thread back to life.

Anyway, mummy makes a big fuss of me and Sugar. She gives us lots of yummy veggies and plenty of hay. I love all of the attention. But Sugar is very shy. I think secretly she likes the attention.

As for me I love being picked up and cuddled. I love it when mummy strokes the top of my head.

I hope to speak to more piggies in the future.

All the best
Spice
The following members say thank you for this useful post